Ganja worth Rs 15 lakh seized in Malkangiri
Malkangiri: About three quintals of ganja, valued at around Rs 15 lakh, were seized from a forest area in Odisha`s Malkangiri district, police said Monday.
The seizure was made from a forest road near village MV 37 of Karlakuta gramapanchayat uder Orkel police station, about 35 km from here yesterday, Inspector In-Charge (Orkel), Rajkishore Das, said.
However, no one has been arrested in this connection as the sacks containing the ganja were found abandoned near the forest road, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’