Ganja worth Rs 15 lakh seized in Malkangiri
Malkangiri: About three quintals of ganja, valued at around Rs 15 lakh, were seized from a forest area in Odisha`s Malkangiri district, police said Monday.
The seizure was made from a forest road near village MV 37 of Karlakuta gramapanchayat uder Orkel police station, about 35 km from here yesterday, Inspector In-Charge (Orkel), Rajkishore Das, said.
However, no one has been arrested in this connection as the sacks containing the ganja were found abandoned near the forest road, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000