Ganja worth Rs 15 lakh seized in Malkangiri
Malkangiri: About three quintals of ganja, valued at around Rs 15 lakh, were seized from a forest area in Odisha`s Malkangiri district, police said Monday.
The seizure was made from a forest road near village MV 37 of Karlakuta gramapanchayat uder Orkel police station, about 35 km from here yesterday, Inspector In-Charge (Orkel), Rajkishore Das, said.
However, no one has been arrested in this connection as the sacks containing the ganja were found abandoned near the forest road, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery