Giridhar Gamang to head Cong manifesto panel in Odisha
New Delhi: With Odisha having Assembly polls along with the Lok Sabha elections, Congress on Wednesday constituted a 29-member Manifesto Committee under former Chief Minister Giridhar Gamang.
Former Chief Minister Hemanand Biswal is a member of the Committee, which consists of senior leaders Narsingh Mishra, Ramakrishna Patnaik and Harihar Karan.
Making the announcement, party General Secretary Janardan Dwivedi said Kailas Acharya is the convenor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire