Giridhar Gamang to head Cong manifesto panel in Odisha
New Delhi: With Odisha having Assembly polls along with the Lok Sabha elections, Congress on Wednesday constituted a 29-member Manifesto Committee under former Chief Minister Giridhar Gamang.
Former Chief Minister Hemanand Biswal is a member of the Committee, which consists of senior leaders Narsingh Mishra, Ramakrishna Patnaik and Harihar Karan.
Making the announcement, party General Secretary Janardan Dwivedi said Kailas Acharya is the convenor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand