Giridhar Gamang to head Cong manifesto panel in Odisha
New Delhi: With Odisha having Assembly polls along with the Lok Sabha elections, Congress on Wednesday constituted a 29-member Manifesto Committee under former Chief Minister Giridhar Gamang.
Former Chief Minister Hemanand Biswal is a member of the Committee, which consists of senior leaders Narsingh Mishra, Ramakrishna Patnaik and Harihar Karan.
Making the announcement, party General Secretary Janardan Dwivedi said Kailas Acharya is the convenor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!