Giridhar Gamang to head Cong manifesto panel in Odisha
New Delhi: With Odisha having Assembly polls along with the Lok Sabha elections, Congress on Wednesday constituted a 29-member Manifesto Committee under former Chief Minister Giridhar Gamang.
Former Chief Minister Hemanand Biswal is a member of the Committee, which consists of senior leaders Narsingh Mishra, Ramakrishna Patnaik and Harihar Karan.
Making the announcement, party General Secretary Janardan Dwivedi said Kailas Acharya is the convenor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!