High school board, Plus-2 exam fees waived
Bhubaneswar: Orissa government will waive
the examination fees of students for high school board and
Plus-Two in flood affected areas.
Students of all the government and fully aided high
schools and Plus-Two colleges located in flood affected areas
of the state would be eligible to avail this benefit, official
sources said on Monday.
This was decided at a high-level meeting chaired by
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik here yesterday.
The tuition fees of the students of Plus-Two colleges
who have not yet given their tuition fees will also be waived.
The meeting was informed that out of 1,735 damaged
rural roads, 789 roads have been repaired. Similarly 567 rural
bridges have also been repaired out of 830 damaged bridges.
The repairing work of the rest of the roads and bridges are
going on in full swing.
Barring a few areas of Jajpur, Bhadrak and Kendrapara
districts, bore wells of most of the flood affected districts
have been disinfected. Various assistances to flood affected
people is also going on at a fast pace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- WATCH: Lionel Messi crying after Argentina's 2-4 loss against Chile in Copa America final
- Hillary Clinton takes a dig at Donald Trump over Brexit
- India's relaxation of foreign investment rules credit positive: Moody's
- Orphaned Goodfellow's tree kangaroo raised through cross-fostering all set to be sent to Singapore!
- Shock waves across Chennai as another person hacked to death in Nandanam area