High school board, Plus-2 exam fees waived
Bhubaneswar: Orissa government will waive
the examination fees of students for high school board and
Plus-Two in flood affected areas.
Students of all the government and fully aided high
schools and Plus-Two colleges located in flood affected areas
of the state would be eligible to avail this benefit, official
sources said on Monday.
This was decided at a high-level meeting chaired by
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik here yesterday.
The tuition fees of the students of Plus-Two colleges
who have not yet given their tuition fees will also be waived.
The meeting was informed that out of 1,735 damaged
rural roads, 789 roads have been repaired. Similarly 567 rural
bridges have also been repaired out of 830 damaged bridges.
The repairing work of the rest of the roads and bridges are
going on in full swing.
Barring a few areas of Jajpur, Bhadrak and Kendrapara
districts, bore wells of most of the flood affected districts
have been disinfected. Various assistances to flood affected
people is also going on at a fast pace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015