High school board, Plus-2 exam fees waived
Bhubaneswar: Orissa government will waive
the examination fees of students for high school board and
Plus-Two in flood affected areas.
Students of all the government and fully aided high
schools and Plus-Two colleges located in flood affected areas
of the state would be eligible to avail this benefit, official
sources said on Monday.
This was decided at a high-level meeting chaired by
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik here yesterday.
The tuition fees of the students of Plus-Two colleges
who have not yet given their tuition fees will also be waived.
The meeting was informed that out of 1,735 damaged
rural roads, 789 roads have been repaired. Similarly 567 rural
bridges have also been repaired out of 830 damaged bridges.
The repairing work of the rest of the roads and bridges are
going on in full swing.
Barring a few areas of Jajpur, Bhadrak and Kendrapara
districts, bore wells of most of the flood affected districts
have been disinfected. Various assistances to flood affected
people is also going on at a fast pace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof