IAC to field candidates in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: The Arvind Kejriwal led India Against Corruption (IAC) on Friday announced its plan to field candidates for all the 147 assembly and 21 Lok Sabha seats in Odisha.
"While the ruling BJD has turned out to be a `dalal` of capitalists, both Congress and BJP have failed as the opposition. IAC will emerge as an alternative for the people of Odisha," Manish Sisodia, a core committee member of the IAC, told reporters here.
He said the IAC would field candidates in all the 147 and 21 Lok Sabha constituencies of the state in the next elections.
Accusing Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik of favouring a private steel company in allotment of coal block in the state, the IAC leader said the opposition parties failed to expose the government`s misdeeds.
"IAC will expose the BJD government in Odisha as it is doing in Delhi," Sisodia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief