IAC to field candidates in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: The Arvind Kejriwal led India Against Corruption (IAC) on Friday announced its plan to field candidates for all the 147 assembly and 21 Lok Sabha seats in Odisha.
"While the ruling BJD has turned out to be a `dalal` of capitalists, both Congress and BJP have failed as the opposition. IAC will emerge as an alternative for the people of Odisha," Manish Sisodia, a core committee member of the IAC, told reporters here.
He said the IAC would field candidates in all the 147 and 21 Lok Sabha constituencies of the state in the next elections.
Accusing Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik of favouring a private steel company in allotment of coal block in the state, the IAC leader said the opposition parties failed to expose the government`s misdeeds.
"IAC will expose the BJD government in Odisha as it is doing in Delhi," Sisodia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress