IAC to field candidates in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: The Arvind Kejriwal led India Against Corruption (IAC) on Friday announced its plan to field candidates for all the 147 assembly and 21 Lok Sabha seats in Odisha.
"While the ruling BJD has turned out to be a `dalal` of capitalists, both Congress and BJP have failed as the opposition. IAC will emerge as an alternative for the people of Odisha," Manish Sisodia, a core committee member of the IAC, told reporters here.
He said the IAC would field candidates in all the 147 and 21 Lok Sabha constituencies of the state in the next elections.
Accusing Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik of favouring a private steel company in allotment of coal block in the state, the IAC leader said the opposition parties failed to expose the government`s misdeeds.
"IAC will expose the BJD government in Odisha as it is doing in Delhi," Sisodia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi