IAC to field candidates in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: The Arvind Kejriwal led India Against Corruption (IAC) on Friday announced its plan to field candidates for all the 147 assembly and 21 Lok Sabha seats in Odisha.
"While the ruling BJD has turned out to be a `dalal` of capitalists, both Congress and BJP have failed as the opposition. IAC will emerge as an alternative for the people of Odisha," Manish Sisodia, a core committee member of the IAC, told reporters here.
He said the IAC would field candidates in all the 147 and 21 Lok Sabha constituencies of the state in the next elections.
Accusing Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik of favouring a private steel company in allotment of coal block in the state, the IAC leader said the opposition parties failed to expose the government`s misdeeds.
"IAC will expose the BJD government in Odisha as it is doing in Delhi," Sisodia said.
- WATCH: Despite crushing defeat, Virat Kohli shows ultimate sign of sporting spirit
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- Now get health tips on Facebook Messenger with Lybrate's chatbot!
- Icra sees deposit growth inching up to 10-11% in FY17
- Good News! Air India no longer loss-making