IAC to field candidates in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: The Arvind Kejriwal led India Against Corruption (IAC) on Friday announced its plan to field candidates for all the 147 assembly and 21 Lok Sabha seats in Odisha.
"While the ruling BJD has turned out to be a `dalal` of capitalists, both Congress and BJP have failed as the opposition. IAC will emerge as an alternative for the people of Odisha," Manish Sisodia, a core committee member of the IAC, told reporters here.
He said the IAC would field candidates in all the 147 and 21 Lok Sabha constituencies of the state in the next elections.
Accusing Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik of favouring a private steel company in allotment of coal block in the state, the IAC leader said the opposition parties failed to expose the government`s misdeeds.
"IAC will expose the BJD government in Odisha as it is doing in Delhi," Sisodia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre