IAS association seeks public support for collector`s release
Bhubaneswar: Voicing concern over the
abduction of Malkangiri district Collector R V Krishna by
Maoists, Orissa IAS officers Association on Friday urged the state
government, civil societies and public to take all possible
steps for safe and early release of the young officer.
The association in an urgent meeting here expressed
concern over the incident. A four-member delegation led by
association secretary U P Singh, met chief secretary B K
Patanik and home secretary U N Behera.
While lauding the pro-poor activities of Krishna, the
association pointed out how the developmental works had
progressed in Maoist hotbed of Malkangiri.
The association also praised Krishna`s works during
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan