In-charges of RSP awarded for exemplary work
Rourkela: Twenty shift in-charges of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) were awarded with the Performance Excellence Award in recognition of their exemplary leadership and outstanding work.
The shift in-charges were awarded for contributions made by them towards achieving improvement in production, maintenance, services, cost, quality, industrial relations and safety, RSP sources said today.
Executive Director (Works) of RSP, S N Roy, presented the awards to them in the Annual Performance Review and Award function organised here earlier this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition