In-charges of RSP awarded for exemplary work
Rourkela: Twenty shift in-charges of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) were awarded with the Performance Excellence Award in recognition of their exemplary leadership and outstanding work.
The shift in-charges were awarded for contributions made by them towards achieving improvement in production, maintenance, services, cost, quality, industrial relations and safety, RSP sources said today.
Executive Director (Works) of RSP, S N Roy, presented the awards to them in the Annual Performance Review and Award function organised here earlier this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional