In-charges of RSP awarded for exemplary work
Rourkela: Twenty shift in-charges of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) were awarded with the Performance Excellence Award in recognition of their exemplary leadership and outstanding work.
The shift in-charges were awarded for contributions made by them towards achieving improvement in production, maintenance, services, cost, quality, industrial relations and safety, RSP sources said today.
Executive Director (Works) of RSP, S N Roy, presented the awards to them in the Annual Performance Review and Award function organised here earlier this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015