Kandhamal: Nun rape case trial adjourned to January 10
Cuttack: A court here hearing the
sensational Kandhamal nun rape case on Wednesday adjourned the
hearing to January 10.
Judge B K Mishra adjourned the trial of the case to
Today the cross examination of the then Baliguda police
station in-charge K N Rao, who was investigating officer of
the case till the crime branch took over the case in October
2008 was completed.
Rao was cross examined by the defence counsels for
almost three days during which he has reportedly told the
court about all the details pertaining to registration of FIR,
sending the victim for medical examination and seizure of
wearing apparels of the victim.
Till date, the trial court has already recorded
statements of 27 witnesses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui