Low intensity earthquake hits Angul district
Bhubaneswar: An earthquake of low intensity with a magnitude of 2.9 on the Richter scale occurred in Angul district of Odisha on Wednesday.
The earthquake with its epicentre at latitude 20.7 degree north and longitude 85.1 degree east was recorded at 10.45 AM, a meteorological department spokesperson here said.
No damage to property or harm to any person was reported, official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket