Low intensity earthquake hits Angul district
Bhubaneswar: An earthquake of low intensity with a magnitude of 2.9 on the Richter scale occurred in Angul district of Odisha on Wednesday.
The earthquake with its epicentre at latitude 20.7 degree north and longitude 85.1 degree east was recorded at 10.45 AM, a meteorological department spokesperson here said.
No damage to property or harm to any person was reported, official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?