Low intensity earthquake hits Angul district
Bhubaneswar: An earthquake of low intensity with a magnitude of 2.9 on the Richter scale occurred in Angul district of Odisha on Wednesday.
The earthquake with its epicentre at latitude 20.7 degree north and longitude 85.1 degree east was recorded at 10.45 AM, a meteorological department spokesperson here said.
No damage to property or harm to any person was reported, official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB