Man kills daughter in Odisha for delay in food
Bhubaneswar: A 19-year-old woman was killed by her father in Odisha as she was late in serving food to him, police said on Wednesday.
The incident took place on Tuesday afternoon at Odanga village in Jajpur district, about 60 km from here. The accused was arrested after a neighbour registered a complaint, a police official said.
Sudarsan Ojha, 55, returned home from work and asked her daughter Sanjukta to serve him food. Enraged by a delay, he hurled a sharp weapon at her that killed her, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state