Man kills daughter in Odisha for delay in food
Bhubaneswar: A 19-year-old woman was killed by her father in Odisha as she was late in serving food to him, police said on Wednesday.
The incident took place on Tuesday afternoon at Odanga village in Jajpur district, about 60 km from here. The accused was arrested after a neighbour registered a complaint, a police official said.
Sudarsan Ojha, 55, returned home from work and asked her daughter Sanjukta to serve him food. Enraged by a delay, he hurled a sharp weapon at her that killed her, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai