Maoists attack forest office in Orissa
Koraput: Maoists blew up a portion of a forest range office with a landmine in Orissa`s
Koraput district early Saturday, police sources said.
Around 15 heavily armed rebels stormed into the forest office at Ramgiri in Boipariguda police station area, about 65 km from here, and set of the landmine, the sources said.
They shouted slogans against the government before leaving, the sources said.
"A portion of the range office has been completely destroyed. No casualty or injury has been reported as no one was present in the office at the time of the attack," a senior
police official said.
Last week, Maoists had gunned down a BJD leader at Ramgiri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?