Maoist`s body found hanging in Odisha jungle
Baripada: The police on Monday found
the body of a Maoist cadre hanging from a tree at Suliapada
jungle in Odisha`s Mayurbhanj district.
The dead ultra was identified as Bhagabat Marandi of
Palo village in Suliapada police station and a close associate
of Maoist leader Kishore, the police said.
Bhagabat, a member of Kishore arms squad of West
Bengal-Jharkhand-Odisha Border Regional Committee, was accused
in several cases including an attack on former JMM MP
Sudam Marandi where three security personnel were killed under
Chandia police station area and murder of a tribal from
Handibhanga area of Mayurbhanj district, the police said.
The police found a bicycle under the tree where
Marandi`s body was hanging.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says