Maoist`s body found hanging in Odisha jungle
Baripada: The police on Monday found
the body of a Maoist cadre hanging from a tree at Suliapada
jungle in Odisha`s Mayurbhanj district.
The dead ultra was identified as Bhagabat Marandi of
Palo village in Suliapada police station and a close associate
of Maoist leader Kishore, the police said.
Bhagabat, a member of Kishore arms squad of West
Bengal-Jharkhand-Odisha Border Regional Committee, was accused
in several cases including an attack on former JMM MP
Sudam Marandi where three security personnel were killed under
Chandia police station area and murder of a tribal from
Handibhanga area of Mayurbhanj district, the police said.
The police found a bicycle under the tree where
Marandi`s body was hanging.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing