Maoists involved in killing of Orissa policeman held
Rourkela (Orissa): Three and half months
after the killing of Koida police sub-inspector Ajit Bardhan,
two hardcore Maoists allegedly involved in his murder have
been arrested by police of the neighbouring Jharkhand state.
"Chaibasa police of Jharkhand arrested two Maoists
two days back and after interrogation they have reportedly
confessed to their involvement in Bardhan`s killing on July 16 at
Champajharan area of Sundargarh distict," police said on Tuesday.
A police team from Rourkela left yesterday to
bring the two Maoists here, they added.
The Rourkela police has so far arrested 32 Maoist
sympathisers from Champajharan area for their alleged
involvements in attacks on police stations and other
government establishments of the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress