Maoists involved in Krishna’s kidnap arrested
Malkangiri (Odisha): Two Maoists allegedly
involved in the abduction of the then Malkangiri district
collector R Vineel Krishna in February last year in Odisha
were arrested today, police sources said.
The ultras, identified as Tapan Sa and Ghasi Pangi, were
apprehended in Janbai area of Chitrakonda, about 60 km from
here, Inspector In-Charge of Malkangiri police station, R K
Besides Vineel Krishna`s abduction, the Maoists were
also allegedly involved in blasting of Essar Steel`s pipeline
and torching of the company`s vehicles, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!