Maoists involved in Krishna’s kidnap arrested
Malkangiri (Odisha): Two Maoists allegedly
involved in the abduction of the then Malkangiri district
collector R Vineel Krishna in February last year in Odisha
were arrested today, police sources said.
The ultras, identified as Tapan Sa and Ghasi Pangi, were
apprehended in Janbai area of Chitrakonda, about 60 km from
here, Inspector In-Charge of Malkangiri police station, R K
Besides Vineel Krishna`s abduction, the Maoists were
also allegedly involved in blasting of Essar Steel`s pipeline
and torching of the company`s vehicles, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation