Maoists kill two villagers for `spying`
Bhubaneswar: Maoists early Friday killed two villagers in Orissa`s mineral-rich Keonjhar district, accusing them of being police informers, police said.
At least 20-30 members of Communist Party of India-Maoist dragged Kailash Mohanta and Tuna Behera out of their homes at Palaspala village, some 310 km from Bhubaneswar, and killed them.
"The Maoists also torched their houses," District Superintendent of Police A.K. Singh told the news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack