Maoists torch three vehicles in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Maoists on Saturday set ablaze two tractors and an excavator at a road construction site in Odisha`s Rayagada district, police said.
The rebels torched the vehicles near Sunabali village, about 475 km from state capital Bhubaneswar, sub-divisional police officer Suresh Jena told a news agency.
The vehicles were being used for road construction.
Maoists are active in more than half of Odisha`s 30 districts and Rayagada is considered one of their strongholds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray