Matric exams end, results likely by first week of May
Cuttack: The results of High School Certificate (HSC) examination 2014 are likely to be out in the first week of May, the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) president DP Nanda said here on Tuesday.
"Evaluation of answer sheets of multiple choice questions, which were marked on OMR sheets, has already started. Evaluation of answer sheets of long questions will begin from March 21 and shall end by March 31," Nanda said, adding efforts are being made to publish the results by the first week of May.
The BSE president said though the matriculation examination ended peacefully across the state without any major hiccup, a lot of students were booked for adopting unfair means during the examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown