MBA student held on dacoity charge in Orissa
Berhampur (Orissa): Three persons,
including an MBA student, were on Friday arrested in connection
with a dacoity incident, police said.
The three persons allegedly looted a house at Basudev
They entered the residence of one Simanchal Padhy
identifying themselves as census employees and looted some
gold ornaments and a mobile set on May 5 last.
The mobile phone, some gold ornaments that were looted
from the house and a knife were seized from their possession,
the police said.
A second year MBA student from a local institute was
one of the arrested persons, police said. The other two were
a tea shop owner and a labourer.
The police claimed that all of them had confessed about
Police said about 30 to 40 percent of looted gold
ornament was seized from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NT Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags 'Best News Channel Website' honour
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- 7th Pay Commission: No decision yet on increase in allowances; pay hike to be implemented from Jan 2016
- Ephedrine haul case: Accused gets threat not to turn approver
- Yo Yo Honey Singh battled bipolar disease, thanks doctor for treatment!
- Shocking! Jharkhand BJP chief's daughter-in-law is just 11 years old!
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video