MBA student held on dacoity charge in Orissa
Berhampur (Orissa): Three persons,
including an MBA student, were on Friday arrested in connection
with a dacoity incident, police said.
The three persons allegedly looted a house at Basudev
They entered the residence of one Simanchal Padhy
identifying themselves as census employees and looted some
gold ornaments and a mobile set on May 5 last.
The mobile phone, some gold ornaments that were looted
from the house and a knife were seized from their possession,
the police said.
A second year MBA student from a local institute was
one of the arrested persons, police said. The other two were
a tea shop owner and a labourer.
The police claimed that all of them had confessed about
Police said about 30 to 40 percent of looted gold
ornament was seized from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says