MCI team visits MKCG Medical College
Berhampur (Odisha): A four-member team of Medical Council of India (MCI) visited MKCG Medical College and Hospital here to inspect availability of infrastructure facilities to continue to admit 150 students in under-graduate courses.
This was the fifth year in a row and the last year for MCI team to visit the medical college to inspect the infrastructure facilities for giving permanent permission for admission of 150 students.
During the four-day visit, the team led by a senior doctor inspected the facilities available in the college and also discussed with the doctors.
The Centre will permit the medical college to admit students in increased strength on the basis of the recommendation of the MCI.
The government had permitted the medical college to increase its student strength in undergraduate courses from 107 to 150 since the last four years with a condition to meet all the deficiencies in infrastructures. Every year before the admission, the MCI team visits the college to inspect the availability of infrastructure facilities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'