Member of 11 families return to Hindu fold in Orissa
Rourkela: As many as 58 people of 11
families of San Nuagam village in Sundargarh district have returned to their Hindu fold in a home coming ceremony organised by Viswa Hindu Parishad (VHP).
The families had embraced Christianity four years back
and are now back in their original Hindu fold, VHP sources
A "Dharma Rakshya Yagna" was performed yesterday where
new clothes and lockets of Hindu Gods and Goddesses were
distributed among the family members who returned back to
their original Hindu religion.
The VHP Dharma Pracharak Chief Makardhwaj Mohanta and
other BJP and VHP leaders attended the home coming ceremony.
The VHP sources claimed that more then 1400 persons
have so far returned back to Hindu fold in western Orissa
during past a year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video