Mild earthquake in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: A mild earthquake measuring 2.9 on the Richter scale was recorded in Odisha Wednesday, an official said. There was no damage to property or any loss of life.
The earthquake occurred at 10.45 a.m. with its epicentre at latitude 20.7 degree north and longitude 85.1 degree east in Angul district of the state, the meteorological centre here said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song