Mild tremor felt in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: An earthquake of slight intensity, measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale, was felt on Saturday in Odisha, a senior official of the Bhubaneswar meteorological centre said.
The mild tremor occurred at about 8.20 am. The epicenter was near the district headquarters town of Keonjhar, about 235 km from state capital Bhubaneswar, the official said.
There were no reports of any injury or damage to property from any part of the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress to hold legislature party meeting in Puducherry today, decision on CM candidate likely
- VHP president Praveen Togadia visits Bajrang Dal's 'self-defence' camp in Noida, defends arms training of activists
- WATCH: INCREDIBLE! Not just AB de Villiers but wife Danielle too is multitalented
- Check rajresults.nic.in, rajeduboard.nic.in for Rajasthan Board BSER Class 12 (Arts) Examination Results 2016 to be declared after 3 pm on May 28
- Mass rape video shocks Brazil as teen girl drugged, gang-raped by over 30 men in Rio