More rains likely to lash Odisha
Bhubaneswar: More heavy rains accompanied by high speed surface wind are likely to lash some places in Odisha in the next two days due to a low pressure area over coastal areas.
The low pressure area, formed over coastal Odisha and adjoining northwest Bay of Bengal yesterday, now lies over South Chhattisgarh and neighbourhood, the meteorological centre here said on Wednesday.
Under its impact, rain and thundershower would occur at most places over Odisha, which has been experiencing rainfall for the last couple of days.
Heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over the state during next 48 hours due to the low pressure.
Surface wind speed reaching up to 40 kmph may prevail along and off Odisha coast. Sea condition would be moderate to rough and fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?