More rains likely to lash Odisha
Bhubaneswar: More heavy rains accompanied by high speed surface wind are likely to lash some places in Odisha in the next two days due to a low pressure area over coastal areas.
The low pressure area, formed over coastal Odisha and adjoining northwest Bay of Bengal yesterday, now lies over South Chhattisgarh and neighbourhood, the meteorological centre here said on Wednesday.
Under its impact, rain and thundershower would occur at most places over Odisha, which has been experiencing rainfall for the last couple of days.
Heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over the state during next 48 hours due to the low pressure.
Surface wind speed reaching up to 40 kmph may prevail along and off Odisha coast. Sea condition would be moderate to rough and fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi