Murder accused stoned to death in Odisha
Berhampur (Odisha): An accused, in at least a dozen criminal cases, including murders, was stoned to death at Bhikapada this afternoon.
Kalyan Pradhan (41) of Khajapllai, in the same police station area, had his head smashed with stones while returning to his village on a motorcycle, police said.
We suspect previous enmity was the reason," inspector in charge (Khallikote) Sushant Sethi said.
Police said Pradhan was released on bail before the panchayat elections in February.
He was an accused in at least a dozen crimes, including about six murder cases in his own village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda