Naveen demands complete roll back
Bhubaneswar: Dismissing the Rs two per litre cut in petrol price as `meaningless`, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Saturday demanded complete rollback of the hike effected recently.
"We demand complete roll-back in the hike effected in the price of petrol by the central government recently," Patnaik told reporters.
Ruling BJD had observed a state-wide bandh on May 31 seeking complete roll-back of petrol price hike and party workers had hit the streets to press for the demand.
Patnaik too had participated in the demonstrations against the petrol price hike terming it as a burden on the common people.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video