Naveen to skip Modi swearing-in, Odisha Fin Min to attend
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik will skip Narendra Modi`s swearing in ceremony while State Finance Minister Pradip Amat will represent him at the event at Rashtrapati Bhavan on Monday.
As Patnaik is not attending the oath taking ceremony without citing any reason, Amat proceeded to New Delhi to represent the Chief Minister on the important occasion, sources said.
While deciding to adopt a positive approach towards the BJP-led NDA government to be headed by Modi, the BJD has said that it would continue to maintain equi-distance from both BJP and Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight