Naxal held with 7kg IED in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Security forces on Friday apprehended a suspected Naxal and seized a 7kg improvised bomb from him in Rayagada district of Odisha.
The arrest was effected in Hataguma-Kalyansinghpur axis of the district when security forces, led by paramilitary CRPF, were out for an operation.
The suspected Maoist has been identified as Bali Majhi and seven kilograms of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) has been recovered from him, a senior official said.
He has been handed over to local police by the Central Reserve Police Force troops for further interrogation.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- WATCH: Urvashi Rautela's sizzling dance with Dwayne Bravo at a party!
- Sangeeta Bijlani not miffed with 'Azhar', says Emraan Hashmi
- No sugar shortage: 31 million MT sugar to be available during 2016-17
- Vegan? Here's how you can get all key nutrients!
- India performing well as compared to other nations: UN expert