Naxal held with 7kg IED in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Security forces on Friday apprehended a suspected Naxal and seized a 7kg improvised bomb from him in Rayagada district of Odisha.
The arrest was effected in Hataguma-Kalyansinghpur axis of the district when security forces, led by paramilitary CRPF, were out for an operation.
The suspected Maoist has been identified as Bali Majhi and seven kilograms of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) has been recovered from him, a senior official said.
He has been handed over to local police by the Central Reserve Police Force troops for further interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NASA inflates spare room in space
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today
- Trials of Talgo train to commence today: Know more about it
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe