Niranjan Patnaik is new Orissa PCC chief
New Delhi: Former Orissa Minister Niranjan
Patnaik was on Tuesday made Orissa PCC President.
Patnaik replaces former minister K P Singh Deo.
The announcement was made by AICC General Secretary
Yesterday, the party appointed senior minister Botsa
Satyanarayana as Andhra PCC President.
PCC Presidents of some states including Haryana, Jammu
and Kashmir, Rajasthan and also Mumbai Regional Congress
Committee are expected to be announced soon.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged