Niranjan Patnaik is new Orissa PCC chief
New Delhi: Former Orissa Minister Niranjan
Patnaik was on Tuesday made Orissa PCC President.
Patnaik replaces former minister K P Singh Deo.
The announcement was made by AICC General Secretary
Yesterday, the party appointed senior minister Botsa
Satyanarayana as Andhra PCC President.
PCC Presidents of some states including Haryana, Jammu
and Kashmir, Rajasthan and also Mumbai Regional Congress
Committee are expected to be announced soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August for SAARC meet
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today