Niranjan Patnaik is new Orissa PCC chief
New Delhi: Former Orissa Minister Niranjan
Patnaik was on Tuesday made Orissa PCC President.
Patnaik replaces former minister K P Singh Deo.
The announcement was made by AICC General Secretary
Yesterday, the party appointed senior minister Botsa
Satyanarayana as Andhra PCC President.
PCC Presidents of some states including Haryana, Jammu
and Kashmir, Rajasthan and also Mumbai Regional Congress
Committee are expected to be announced soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog