Odisha: 11 held in connection with attack
Berhampur: At least eleven persons were arrested in connection with attack of police personnel at Gobindapur in Odisha`s Ganjam district recently, police said Friday.
One police personnel was injured seriously in their attack with sharp weapon and stone pelting when the policemen were conducting anti-gambling raid at the village under Sheragada police station on October 28, they said.
The condition of the police person, who was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh was still critical, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Robert Vadra calls Subramanian Swamy `attention seeking`, `deplorable and classist` over 'waiter' remark
- WhatsApp users now make over 100 million calls everyday!
- Lionel Messi ready for crowning glory in Copa America Centenario final
- If invited for GES, would try to stop by India: Barack Obama
- Brexit not all bad for Indians: Falling Pound to create travel, investment opportunities in UK