Odisha: 11 held in connection with attack
Berhampur: At least eleven persons were arrested in connection with attack of police personnel at Gobindapur in Odisha`s Ganjam district recently, police said Friday.
One police personnel was injured seriously in their attack with sharp weapon and stone pelting when the policemen were conducting anti-gambling raid at the village under Sheragada police station on October 28, they said.
The condition of the police person, who was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh was still critical, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say