Odisha: 2 arrested in Ganjam
Berhampur: Two persons were arrested, wanted in criminal cases, were arrested in Ganjam district of Odisha, police said Monday.
Mahesh Pradhan and Srikanta Khandual were arrested yesterday in separate raids from Badagada and Aska areas.
Khandual was wanted in the murder of one Bapi Nayak (30) at Aska.
The motorbike suspected to be used in the murder was also recovered from his possession, police said.
Pradhan, allegedly involved in at least five cases of explosion, firing, attempt to murder and robberies, was arrested from his house at Badagada and eight crude bombs along with two stolen motorbikes were seized from him, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what