Odisha Assembly`s budget session from Feb 14
Bhubaneswar: The budget session of Odisha Assembly will begin from February 14 and is likely to continue till April 6, according to a notification issued by Odisha Legislative Assembly secretariat.
The budget for 2013-14 will be placed before the house on February 19, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kalpataru Das said adding the session will have two phases.
The first phase of the budget session will continue till February 25 and the second phase to resume on March 7. The Appropriation Bill will be passed on March 26.
The budget session will have 30 working days, Das added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how billionaire Richard Branson looks after cheating death in a violent high-speed bike crash
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works