Odisha Assembly`s budget session from Feb 14
Bhubaneswar: The budget session of Odisha Assembly will begin from February 14 and is likely to continue till April 6, according to a notification issued by Odisha Legislative Assembly secretariat.
The budget for 2013-14 will be placed before the house on February 19, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kalpataru Das said adding the session will have two phases.
The first phase of the budget session will continue till February 25 and the second phase to resume on March 7. The Appropriation Bill will be passed on March 26.
The budget session will have 30 working days, Das added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi