Odisha Assembly`s budget session from Feb 14
Bhubaneswar: The budget session of Odisha Assembly will begin from February 14 and is likely to continue till April 6, according to a notification issued by Odisha Legislative Assembly secretariat.
The budget for 2013-14 will be placed before the house on February 19, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kalpataru Das said adding the session will have two phases.
The first phase of the budget session will continue till February 25 and the second phase to resume on March 7. The Appropriation Bill will be passed on March 26.
The budget session will have 30 working days, Das added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!