Odisha Assembly`s budget session from Feb 14
Bhubaneswar: The budget session of Odisha Assembly will begin from February 14 and is likely to continue till April 6, according to a notification issued by Odisha Legislative Assembly secretariat.
The budget for 2013-14 will be placed before the house on February 19, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kalpataru Das said adding the session will have two phases.
The first phase of the budget session will continue till February 25 and the second phase to resume on March 7. The Appropriation Bill will be passed on March 26.
The budget session will have 30 working days, Das added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital