Odisha cop suspended for helping murder suspect
Puri: An Odisha policeman was suspended for his nexus with a murder suspect who was trying to evade arrest, police said Sunday.
Assistant sub-inspector Prakash Mohanty, posted in the Kumbharpada police station in Puri district headquarters town of Puri, 56 km from state capital Bhubaneswar, was allegedly helping the murder suspect in evading arrest, a district police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley