Odisha govt orders attachment of Saradha Group’s properties
Zee Media Bureau
Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Finance Department on November 30 passed an ad-interim order attaching the assets (movable and immovable) of Saradha Group.
Saradha Group is accused of defrauding investors of Rs 20,000 crores in a mega chit fund scam.
The order was issued under Orissa Protection of Interests of Depositors Act 2013.
Over 14 acres of land in prime locations in Odisha and Rs 2,740 crore of the group in IDBI account in Balasore district have been attached by the order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player