Odisha govt orders attachment of Saradha Group’s properties
Zee Media Bureau
Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Finance Department on November 30 passed an ad-interim order attaching the assets (movable and immovable) of Saradha Group.
Saradha Group is accused of defrauding investors of Rs 20,000 crores in a mega chit fund scam.
The order was issued under Orissa Protection of Interests of Depositors Act 2013.
Over 14 acres of land in prime locations in Odisha and Rs 2,740 crore of the group in IDBI account in Balasore district have been attached by the order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love