Odisha govt orders attachment of Saradha Group’s properties
Zee Media Bureau
Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Finance Department on November 30 passed an ad-interim order attaching the assets (movable and immovable) of Saradha Group.
Saradha Group is accused of defrauding investors of Rs 20,000 crores in a mega chit fund scam.
The order was issued under Orissa Protection of Interests of Depositors Act 2013.
Over 14 acres of land in prime locations in Odisha and Rs 2,740 crore of the group in IDBI account in Balasore district have been attached by the order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach