Odisha: One die when Rajdhani hits a van
Bhubaneswar: One person was killed and
another seriously injured on Sunday when New Delhi-Bhubaneswar
Rajdhani Express hit a van at an unmanned level crossing in
Odisha`s Cuttack district.
The accident occurred this afternoon between Jajpur
Road and Cuttack, an official of East Coast Railway (ECoR)
The train movement in one of the two lines of the busy
Howrah-Chennai route remained affected for about four hours as
Rajdhani Express was stranded, railway sources said.
The victim was the driver of the van, which was
mangled under the impact of the collision.
The injured was admitted to a hospital, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing