Odisha: Three arrested with ganja
Berhampur: Intelligence wing of
the excise department has arrested three persons from West Bengal here while allegedly smuggling ganja.
The excise personnel also seized around 30 kg of ganja from them yesterday, official sources said.
The arrested persons were identified as Pitu Seth, Mustaf Biswas and Pintu Biswas who hailed from Nadia district
of West Bengal.
The trio had brought the contraband from Gajapati district and were caught while transporting the ganja to
West Bengal, said a senior excise officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured