Odisha: Three arrested with ganja
Berhampur: Intelligence wing of
the excise department has arrested three persons from West Bengal here while allegedly smuggling ganja.
The excise personnel also seized around 30 kg of ganja from them yesterday, official sources said.
The arrested persons were identified as Pitu Seth, Mustaf Biswas and Pintu Biswas who hailed from Nadia district
of West Bengal.
The trio had brought the contraband from Gajapati district and were caught while transporting the ganja to
West Bengal, said a senior excise officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi