Odisha: Three arrested with ganja
Berhampur: Intelligence wing of
the excise department has arrested three persons from West Bengal here while allegedly smuggling ganja.
The excise personnel also seized around 30 kg of ganja from them yesterday, official sources said.
The arrested persons were identified as Pitu Seth, Mustaf Biswas and Pintu Biswas who hailed from Nadia district
of West Bengal.
The trio had brought the contraband from Gajapati district and were caught while transporting the ganja to
West Bengal, said a senior excise officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!