Odisha: Three arrested with ganja
Berhampur: Intelligence wing of
the excise department has arrested three persons from West Bengal here while allegedly smuggling ganja.
The excise personnel also seized around 30 kg of ganja from them yesterday, official sources said.
The arrested persons were identified as Pitu Seth, Mustaf Biswas and Pintu Biswas who hailed from Nadia district
of West Bengal.
The trio had brought the contraband from Gajapati district and were caught while transporting the ganja to
West Bengal, said a senior excise officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users