Odisha: Three arrested with ganja
Berhampur: Intelligence wing of
the excise department has arrested three persons from West Bengal here while allegedly smuggling ganja.
The excise personnel also seized around 30 kg of ganja from them yesterday, official sources said.
The arrested persons were identified as Pitu Seth, Mustaf Biswas and Pintu Biswas who hailed from Nadia district
of West Bengal.
The trio had brought the contraband from Gajapati district and were caught while transporting the ganja to
West Bengal, said a senior excise officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security