Odisha unit of Kejriwal`s AAP launched
Bhubaneswar: Social activist Arvind Kejriwal`s Aam Admi Party (AAP)`s Odisha unit was launched here on Saturday by the party`s national executive member Ajit Jha.
"AAP has the aim of giving rein of government to the common men in villages. This is also applicable for Odisha," Jha told reporters after launching the party.
The party`s first state level public meeting was attended its national executive members and workers from across the state.
So far the AAP`s district committee has been formed in 17 of the state`s 30 districts. The state executive of the party will be formed soon, he said.
The AAP was launched by Kejriwal in November last year at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP