Odisha unit of Kejriwal`s AAP launched
Bhubaneswar: Social activist Arvind Kejriwal`s Aam Admi Party (AAP)`s Odisha unit was launched here on Saturday by the party`s national executive member Ajit Jha.
"AAP has the aim of giving rein of government to the common men in villages. This is also applicable for Odisha," Jha told reporters after launching the party.
The party`s first state level public meeting was attended its national executive members and workers from across the state.
So far the AAP`s district committee has been formed in 17 of the state`s 30 districts. The state executive of the party will be formed soon, he said.
The AAP was launched by Kejriwal in November last year at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state