Odisha weather choppy after Indonesia quake
Bhubaneswar: While Odisha felt some tremors in the wake of the massive Indonesian quake, it is also likely to face tumultuous weather.
Rain & thundershowers are likely hit the coastal state of India in the next 4 to 6 hours.
The showers would be accompanied with strong winds speed 40-70 kmph covering cities of Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Puri, Ganjam, Dhenkanal, Jajpur, Nayagarh, Khordha and Phulbani districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video