Odisha weather choppy after Indonesia quake
Bhubaneswar: While Odisha felt some tremors in the wake of the massive Indonesian quake, it is also likely to face tumultuous weather.
Rain & thundershowers are likely hit the coastal state of India in the next 4 to 6 hours.
The showers would be accompanied with strong winds speed 40-70 kmph covering cities of Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Puri, Ganjam, Dhenkanal, Jajpur, Nayagarh, Khordha and Phulbani districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test