Odisha: Woman arrested for killing husband
Berhampur: A woman was arrested for allegedly killing her 50-year-old husband at Purushottampur in Odisha`s Ganjam district.
Saraswati Sahu used a sharp weapon to kill her husband Sudarshan Sahu in their house on Saturday when her three children, including a 20-year-old daughter were asleep, police said.
Police recovered the body in a pool of blood when the elder daughter informed them, police said.
The woman was arrested and forwarded to the court yesterday, they said.
The accused was suspected to have committed the crime after a quarrel with her husband over some family matter, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?