Odisha: Woman arrested for killing husband
Berhampur: A woman was arrested for allegedly killing her 50-year-old husband at Purushottampur in Odisha`s Ganjam district.
Saraswati Sahu used a sharp weapon to kill her husband Sudarshan Sahu in their house on Saturday when her three children, including a 20-year-old daughter were asleep, police said.
Police recovered the body in a pool of blood when the elder daughter informed them, police said.
The woman was arrested and forwarded to the court yesterday, they said.
The accused was suspected to have committed the crime after a quarrel with her husband over some family matter, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur