Orissa: Over 1700 patients treated in health camps
Rourkela: Over 1700 villagers including
120 children were treated in two health camps in Sundargarh district, officials said.
About 1400 villagers from Salangabahal and other
places were treated at a health camp organised by the Rourkela
Steel Plant (RSP) at Salangabahal Nabajyoti High School of
The camp was inaugurated by Dr S K Mishra, Director of Ispat General Hospital (IGH) yesterday.
In another health camp organised by Group 77 charitable trust, a total of 324 patients including 120
students were treated at Haldibahal, a remote village under
Himgir block of Sundargah district, yesterday.
The camp was held at Haldibahal Ashram School in which
the trust distributed medicine worth about Rs 20,000 to the
poor patients free of cost.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh