Orissa: Police claims to have busted flesh trade racket
Jajpur (Orissa): With the arrest of five
persons, including two young girls, police on Friday claimed to
have busted a flesh trade racket at a beauty parlour at
Kuakhia in Orissa`s Jajpur district.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the beauty parlour
at Biju Gramin Bazar complex at Kuakhia late last night and
caught two customers in a compromising position with two of
the parlour girls in separate cabins.
The four and parlour owner and alleged kingpin of
the racket, Pradip Sahu, were taken into custody, said Atul
Krishna Dash, Inspector-in-Charge of Kuakhia police station.
The police also recovered contraceptive pills, condoms,
sex enhancing drug, cash and three mobile phones from
the parlour during raid, he said.
The arrested persons, aged between 25 and 32 years,
were today forwarded to court which sent them on judicial
custody, Dash said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?