Orissa: Police claims to have busted flesh trade racket
Jajpur (Orissa): With the arrest of five
persons, including two young girls, police on Friday claimed to
have busted a flesh trade racket at a beauty parlour at
Kuakhia in Orissa`s Jajpur district.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the beauty parlour
at Biju Gramin Bazar complex at Kuakhia late last night and
caught two customers in a compromising position with two of
the parlour girls in separate cabins.
The four and parlour owner and alleged kingpin of
the racket, Pradip Sahu, were taken into custody, said Atul
Krishna Dash, Inspector-in-Charge of Kuakhia police station.
The police also recovered contraceptive pills, condoms,
sex enhancing drug, cash and three mobile phones from
the parlour during raid, he said.
The arrested persons, aged between 25 and 32 years,
were today forwarded to court which sent them on judicial
custody, Dash said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan