Orissa: Police claims to have busted flesh trade racket
Jajpur (Orissa): With the arrest of five
persons, including two young girls, police on Friday claimed to
have busted a flesh trade racket at a beauty parlour at
Kuakhia in Orissa`s Jajpur district.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the beauty parlour
at Biju Gramin Bazar complex at Kuakhia late last night and
caught two customers in a compromising position with two of
the parlour girls in separate cabins.
The four and parlour owner and alleged kingpin of
the racket, Pradip Sahu, were taken into custody, said Atul
Krishna Dash, Inspector-in-Charge of Kuakhia police station.
The police also recovered contraceptive pills, condoms,
sex enhancing drug, cash and three mobile phones from
the parlour during raid, he said.
The arrested persons, aged between 25 and 32 years,
were today forwarded to court which sent them on judicial
custody, Dash said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter