Orissa: Police nab two criminals
Rourkela: Two criminals, including a dreaded
inter-state gang member, were nabbed and one pistol and two
live ammunition recovered from them.
Police said the criminals identified as Prakash Singh
and Ganesh Singh were nabbed from the railway station here
Both were involved in the killing of a trader, Dilip
Roul, at Basanti colony in May, 2011.
They were also involved in the looting of passengers at
the old taxi stand in June in which an accountant of a
jewellery outlet received bullet injury, they said.
Prakash was wanted in 12 cases, including six murders,
attempt to murder, loot, dacoity and robbery and he was active
in Gumla, Ranchi and Simdega districts of neighbouring
Jharkhand besides Sundargarh district in Orissa.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis