Orissa: Police nab two criminals
Rourkela: Two criminals, including a dreaded
inter-state gang member, were nabbed and one pistol and two
live ammunition recovered from them.
Police said the criminals identified as Prakash Singh
and Ganesh Singh were nabbed from the railway station here
Both were involved in the killing of a trader, Dilip
Roul, at Basanti colony in May, 2011.
They were also involved in the looting of passengers at
the old taxi stand in June in which an accountant of a
jewellery outlet received bullet injury, they said.
Prakash was wanted in 12 cases, including six murders,
attempt to murder, loot, dacoity and robbery and he was active
in Gumla, Ranchi and Simdega districts of neighbouring
Jharkhand besides Sundargarh district in Orissa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason
- Two lakh ration cards cancelled in two months in Jharkhand
- PM Narendra Modi returns from Tashkent after completing his two-day visit