Orissa: Seven killed in road accidents
Bhubaneswar: At least seven persons were
killed and 12 injured in separate road accidents in Orissa on Monday , police said.
Four persons were killed and two injured when the jeep
in which they were travelling collided head-on with a truck
near Dhalapur, SDPO Dhenkanal B N Dandapat said.
Two picnickers were killed and ten injured when their bus
turned turtle at Saanpada in Nayagarh district.
A 36-year-old youth died when a four-wheeler hit his
motorbike at Talachua in Kendrapara district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends