Orissa: Seven killed in road accidents
Bhubaneswar: At least seven persons were
killed and 12 injured in separate road accidents in Orissa on Monday , police said.
Four persons were killed and two injured when the jeep
in which they were travelling collided head-on with a truck
near Dhalapur, SDPO Dhenkanal B N Dandapat said.
Two picnickers were killed and ten injured when their bus
turned turtle at Saanpada in Nayagarh district.
A 36-year-old youth died when a four-wheeler hit his
motorbike at Talachua in Kendrapara district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- In process of overturning 'illegal decisions' of AAP Govt: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung
- Huawei smartphones to come pre-loaded with Truecaller
- Cricket in USA, 1st T20I: West Indies eye comeback after demolition in Tests; MS Dhoni & Co seek revenge
- Ex-Haryana speaker SS Kadian jailed for 7 years in graft case
- RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan welcomes appointment of Urjit Patel as his successor