Orissa: Seven killed in road accidents
Bhubaneswar: At least seven persons were
killed and 12 injured in separate road accidents in Orissa on Monday , police said.
Four persons were killed and two injured when the jeep
in which they were travelling collided head-on with a truck
near Dhalapur, SDPO Dhenkanal B N Dandapat said.
Two picnickers were killed and ten injured when their bus
turned turtle at Saanpada in Nayagarh district.
A 36-year-old youth died when a four-wheeler hit his
motorbike at Talachua in Kendrapara district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you