Orissa: Seven killed in road accidents
Bhubaneswar: At least seven persons were
killed and 12 injured in separate road accidents in Orissa on Monday , police said.
Four persons were killed and two injured when the jeep
in which they were travelling collided head-on with a truck
near Dhalapur, SDPO Dhenkanal B N Dandapat said.
Two picnickers were killed and ten injured when their bus
turned turtle at Saanpada in Nayagarh district.
A 36-year-old youth died when a four-wheeler hit his
motorbike at Talachua in Kendrapara district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!