Orissa: Seven killed in road accidents
Bhubaneswar: At least seven persons were
killed and 12 injured in separate road accidents in Orissa on Monday , police said.
Four persons were killed and two injured when the jeep
in which they were travelling collided head-on with a truck
near Dhalapur, SDPO Dhenkanal B N Dandapat said.
Two picnickers were killed and ten injured when their bus
turned turtle at Saanpada in Nayagarh district.
A 36-year-old youth died when a four-wheeler hit his
motorbike at Talachua in Kendrapara district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred