Orissa: Woman robbed of cash, face rape attempt
Balasore: Six unidentified persons allegedly tried to rape a married woman and robbed her
of cash, a mobile phone and gold ornaments at her residence in Odisha`s Balasore district, police said Monday.
The woman belonging to Sirapur village yesterday
lodged a complain in Soro police station about the incident
that had allegedly taken place on Friday night, they said.
In the absence of the woman`s husband who works in
Mumbai, six masked people barged into her house and tried to
rape her but fled when she shouted, the police said.
However, the attackers took away cash, a mobile phone
and some gold ornaments before fleeing, they said adding that
investigation was on with the help of a scientific team and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Thinking like a batsman the mantra for successful field placing: Virat Kohli
- NIA files charge sheet against three men deported from UAE for ISIS links
- Can't be blamed if my sermons inspire jihadists: Zakir Naik
- Save your mobile data! Google Maps to get Wi-Fi only mode and more for Android
- Pakistan dismissive of India's decision to withdraw diplomats' kids