PM`s `Samdhan` waits to meet Gursharan Kaur
Bhubaneswar: Ratnamala Patnaik,
mother-in-law of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s second
daughter Daman Singh, is anxiously waiting to meet Gursharan
Kaur her `Samdhan` here tomorrow.
"Dr Singh may not come to my house due to his tight
schedule. But, I am confident his wife Gursharan Kaur would
come here," Ratnamala told reporters.
"I have purchased a silk saree to present to my
Samdhan," Ratnamala, in her 70s, said.
Ratnamala`s son Ashok Patnaik, an IPS officer, was
married to Daman Singh in 1991 and the couple had been staying
Asked about the menu for the PM`s wife who is likely
to take lunch with her, Patnaik`s elder sister Rajalaxmi said
"They are completely vegetarian. She also likes Odia food.
Therefore, we will prepare typical Odia food."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam