PM`s `Samdhan` waits to meet Gursharan Kaur
Bhubaneswar: Ratnamala Patnaik,
mother-in-law of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s second
daughter Daman Singh, is anxiously waiting to meet Gursharan
Kaur her `Samdhan` here tomorrow.
"Dr Singh may not come to my house due to his tight
schedule. But, I am confident his wife Gursharan Kaur would
come here," Ratnamala told reporters.
"I have purchased a silk saree to present to my
Samdhan," Ratnamala, in her 70s, said.
Ratnamala`s son Ashok Patnaik, an IPS officer, was
married to Daman Singh in 1991 and the couple had been staying
Asked about the menu for the PM`s wife who is likely
to take lunch with her, Patnaik`s elder sister Rajalaxmi said
"They are completely vegetarian. She also likes Odia food.
Therefore, we will prepare typical Odia food."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal