Police raid in Posco violence case
Paradip: Police on Sunday raided the
office of a functionary of a private company assigned to
construct the coastal road connecting the port town with
POSCO`s proposed plant site.
The raid followed an FIR which accused the man of
being the instigator of the December-14 clash between the
anti-Posco brigade and the contractor group leaving one dead
and 25 injured.
The FIR was filed by one Mounabati Das, an activist of
the Posco Pratirodh Sangram Samiti.
Police have already arrested a local Congress leader
Jayant Biswal in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog