Police raid in Posco violence case
Paradip: Police on Sunday raided the
office of a functionary of a private company assigned to
construct the coastal road connecting the port town with
POSCO`s proposed plant site.
The raid followed an FIR which accused the man of
being the instigator of the December-14 clash between the
anti-Posco brigade and the contractor group leaving one dead
and 25 injured.
The FIR was filed by one Mounabati Das, an activist of
the Posco Pratirodh Sangram Samiti.
Police have already arrested a local Congress leader
Jayant Biswal in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash