Police raid in Posco violence case
Paradip: Police on Sunday raided the
office of a functionary of a private company assigned to
construct the coastal road connecting the port town with
POSCO`s proposed plant site.
The raid followed an FIR which accused the man of
being the instigator of the December-14 clash between the
anti-Posco brigade and the contractor group leaving one dead
and 25 injured.
The FIR was filed by one Mounabati Das, an activist of
the Posco Pratirodh Sangram Samiti.
Police have already arrested a local Congress leader
Jayant Biswal in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player