Ponzi company CMD again denied bail in Odisha
Koraput (Odisha): A district court on Monday rejected the bail petition of Seashore Group CMD Prashant Dash in the chitfund scam for the second time.
The bail petition was rejected by the SDJM, Koraput Ajit Patnaik.
"The court denied bail to Dash citing that investigation is under progress and a large number of investors are involved in the case," said TN Murty, counsel of Dash.
Dash, who was accused of duping lakhs of guilble investors of about Rs 1,000 crore across the state, was arrested from Mumbai on June 19 in a case against him at Semiliguda police station in the district on June 6.
Dash was produced before the SDJM of Korpaut on June 23 and the court had rejected his bail plea on June 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?