Process of filing nominations begins in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: The process of filing nominations for 10 Lok Sabha and 70 Assembly seats began on Saturday with notification issued by the Election Commission.
The filing of nomination for the seats would continue till March 22, Chief Electoral Officer Mona Sharma said here.
Scrutiny would be held on March 24 and the last date of withdrawal would be March 26, she said.
In the first phase, voting will be held on April 10 for Bargarh, Sundargarh, Sambalpur, Balangir, Kalahandi, Nabarangpur, Kandhamal, Aska, Brahampur and Koraput Lok Sabha seats and 70 Assembly constituencies under the 10 Lok Sabha constituencies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'