Prohibitory order clamped in some areas of Balasore town
Balasore: Prohibitory orders were on Friday clamped and additional police force deployed in some sensitive areas of Daragha Bazar locality here following a clash between two groups in Daragha Bazar locality, police said.
As a precautionary measure prohibitory orders under section 144 of CrPC were clamped this morning in some areas of the town but the situation is normal and under control, Suprintendent of Police Rajesh Kumar said.
Two persons were injured in the clash between two groups last night following an altercation over a trivial matter in Dargha Bazar area, triggering tension in the
locality, police said.
The situation was, however, brought under control by sending police personnel and the crowd was dispersed.
Senior district administrative and police officials visited the area and made necessary arrangements to maintain law and order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you