Prohibitory order clamped in some areas of Balasore town
Balasore: Prohibitory orders were on Friday clamped and additional police force deployed in some sensitive areas of Daragha Bazar locality here following a clash between two groups in Daragha Bazar locality, police said.
As a precautionary measure prohibitory orders under section 144 of CrPC were clamped this morning in some areas of the town but the situation is normal and under control, Suprintendent of Police Rajesh Kumar said.
Two persons were injured in the clash between two groups last night following an altercation over a trivial matter in Dargha Bazar area, triggering tension in the
locality, police said.
The situation was, however, brought under control by sending police personnel and the crowd was dispersed.
Senior district administrative and police officials visited the area and made necessary arrangements to maintain law and order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog