Pyari accuses Naveen of trying to foil rally
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Jan Morcha leader and Rajya Sabha MP Pyarimohan Mohapatra on Wednesday accused Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik of trying to foil his November 19 rally at Bhawanipatna.
"Naveen used government officials to foil our rally on October 28. He is also making a similar bid to disrupt our November 19 Bhawanipatna rally," Mohapatra, who has been suspended from the ruling BJD for attempting a coup against the Patnaik government, said.
"Government employees should keep in mind that Naveen is not the permanent chief minister of Odisha," Mohapatra, who has floated OJM, said.
Mohapatra alleged that road transport officers, motor vehicle inspectors and the police were working to foil the rally in Kalahandi district.
"The officials should keep in mind that their activities are being closely monitored," Mohapatra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Supporters pay last respects to Jayalalithaa at Rajaji Hall; cremation today evening
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest