Pyari accuses Naveen of trying to foil rally
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Jan Morcha leader and Rajya Sabha MP Pyarimohan Mohapatra on Wednesday accused Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik of trying to foil his November 19 rally at Bhawanipatna.
"Naveen used government officials to foil our rally on October 28. He is also making a similar bid to disrupt our November 19 Bhawanipatna rally," Mohapatra, who has been suspended from the ruling BJD for attempting a coup against the Patnaik government, said.
"Government employees should keep in mind that Naveen is not the permanent chief minister of Odisha," Mohapatra, who has floated OJM, said.
Mohapatra alleged that road transport officers, motor vehicle inspectors and the police were working to foil the rally in Kalahandi district.
"The officials should keep in mind that their activities are being closely monitored," Mohapatra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka