Pyari accuses Naveen of trying to foil rally
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Jan Morcha leader and Rajya Sabha MP Pyarimohan Mohapatra on Wednesday accused Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik of trying to foil his November 19 rally at Bhawanipatna.
"Naveen used government officials to foil our rally on October 28. He is also making a similar bid to disrupt our November 19 Bhawanipatna rally," Mohapatra, who has been suspended from the ruling BJD for attempting a coup against the Patnaik government, said.
"Government employees should keep in mind that Naveen is not the permanent chief minister of Odisha," Mohapatra, who has floated OJM, said.
Mohapatra alleged that road transport officers, motor vehicle inspectors and the police were working to foil the rally in Kalahandi district.
"The officials should keep in mind that their activities are being closely monitored," Mohapatra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional