Pyari accuses Naveen of trying to foil rally
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Jan Morcha leader and Rajya Sabha MP Pyarimohan Mohapatra on Wednesday accused Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik of trying to foil his November 19 rally at Bhawanipatna.
"Naveen used government officials to foil our rally on October 28. He is also making a similar bid to disrupt our November 19 Bhawanipatna rally," Mohapatra, who has been suspended from the ruling BJD for attempting a coup against the Patnaik government, said.
"Government employees should keep in mind that Naveen is not the permanent chief minister of Odisha," Mohapatra, who has floated OJM, said.
Mohapatra alleged that road transport officers, motor vehicle inspectors and the police were working to foil the rally in Kalahandi district.
"The officials should keep in mind that their activities are being closely monitored," Mohapatra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'