Rahul Gandhi to campaign in Koraput, Nabarangpur on March 31
Bhubanewar: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi is likely to visit Odisha on March 31.
Gandhi is scheduled to visit undivided Koraput district and address two public meetings in Nabarngpur and Koraput Parliamentary Constituencies, Congress MP Pradeep Majhi said.
Majhi, who is also a candidate from Nabarangopur seat, earlier in the day met Gandhi and said the Congress vice president`s proposed visit has created tremendous enthusiasm among party workers in undivided Koraput district.
Of the two Lok Sabha constituencies where Gandhi was scheduled to visit on March 31, the party held Nabarangpur seat while the BJD candidate had bagged the Koraput seat in 2009.
This time round, Congress has fielded former Union Minister and ex-Chief Minister Giridhar Gamang in Koraput seat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!